Open-Beta - Let’s go !
The Open-Beta server is now open !
What to expect?
- High rate (x300/x300/x100) are set to progress faster in order to find bugs and analyze the gameplay.
- something COMPLETELY different from all RO servers you’ve done so far. We did some major gaming improvements in all aspect.
- Bugs and crashes. That’s not the fun part but crashes can occur since this is a beta. We have a system that can spot them easily. The server might be reloading a few times during the day depending on them.
- Having fun. DARO has plenty of possibilities in terms of having fun daily.
- Support and acquaintanceship with the staff. We want to know you better. I do believe that relation between staff members and players are the most important thing in a RO server.
What will be helpful to fasten the progression?
- report bugs if you want them. This is really important to report any issues you find.
- Test unexplored features from the closed-beta./p>
- Trying every aspect of our custom contents.
What if you find a bug?
Please report it on the Bug Tracker (logins accessible on Discord).
Please mention your player’s name and be as accurate as possible so we can fix it faster.
When the beta will be over?
It is hard to tell but I would say it will last about 2months.
Our aspirations for the future?
- A server fully functional without crashes/bugs
- A mobile version for Android and iPhone/iPad
- Satisfaction and fun of the players
Open-Beta - Soon available !
Hi everyone !
DARO is the fifth opus of Mystic Project.
With more than 18 years of experience in the field, we are ready to deliver the most daring and mastered custom pre-renewal server that we have ever seen.
We were working on this project for almost two years and we had a beta-closed version which lasted 5 months.
We are finally ready to begin an open-beta accessible to all. This one will be High Rate in order to
quickly measure the balance and stability of the server. I remind you that this is an open-beta,
any progression will be lost at the end of it, there will be a wipe once the server
will be stable enough to support an official opening. The more time you spend playing, the faster we will open
the final version of the game. The goal being for new players to discover our world and what we have
to offer regarding the development and overall improvement of Ragnarok Online.
Regarding our host, we've chosen the best dedicated server located in the east coast of America.
It provides protection against any possible DDoS attacks and a fast CPU for better performances.
In case any potential crashes occur, there will be a limitation of connection capacity in order to resolve the matter quickly.
We have installed a few custom security systems which locate crashes. If you find yourself in a position where you were doing
something particular while the server crashed, please report it immediately to one of our team member.
Current open-beta beginning date: October 2nd 2021