If you do not understand any of the rules or else, take note that being unable to understand does not prevent you from being blamed about these rules.
- Do not conduct real money transactions (RMT) or trade items, accounts, services or game currency between other servers/games. This rule applies outside the game as well and will result in a permanent ban for all players involved.
- Do not attempt to sell or trade your account to another player.
- Do not talk about Real Money Trading.
- Do not promote discussions about Real Money Trading.
- Any of the actions above can be treated as an RMT case, in which case you will be permanently banned.
- Do not impersonate GMs. This includes inappropriate use of homunculus or pet names.
If someone inform you that a GM stated for something, be sure to have the approval of the Staff in order to avoid any troubles.
- Do not advertise other servers. Talking about official servers is allowed, but actively promoting them is not.
- Do not exploit bugs. Report them immediately to any GM through Discord or in game.
- We accept the Double and Triple Account (multi-client) as part of the game excluding automatic or community events. Also prohibited in WoE.
- Multiple Account will be sanctioned on the count of 4 characters connected at the same time. The last character will be jailed for a day.
- Do not assist or tolerate rule breaking activities. Anybody caught not reporting a known rule-breaker will receive the same punishment as the offending player.
- Do not spread baseless accusations against Game Masters
If you suspect a staff member abusing their power beyond their designated purposes, please contact Grenat or Lutie for further investigations. Evidences will help but are not mandatory.
Any chargebacks on Mystic points purchased via Paypal, Stripe or PaymentWall will result in account suspension.
- Do not scam other players.
- You are encouraged to report players who scam you in a player report.
- Account sharing is discouraged and you are fully responsible for the actions of whoever is playing on your account or device.
- Lending of items or zeny to other players is done at your own risk.
- In all cases, the disputed items and characters will be permanently lost and not returned.
- Be respectful. This goes towards players, staff, the server, other people's opinions, etc. You are allowed to argue for yourself, but please stay respectful while doing so.
- Punishment and conflict resolution is to be kept private between the sanctioned player and the Staff.
Rules are not limited to those written here. Just because it is not specifically mentioned does not mean it is allowed. Please use common sense. If you think that something is missing there, notify us.
- Insulting, racism, sexism, discrimination, excessive swearing or any other offending comments can result in punishment. This applies to all chats and shop names.
- Do not use inappropriate names for your character. The same applies for your pet name, homunculus name, party name, guild name, title and its emblem.
- Do not beg for items or zeny from players or GMs. Asking for help is alright, but flat out asking for items or zeny is not.
- Do not impersonate other players or in other ways attempt to assume their identity.
- Do not harass or bully other players. Harassment is defined as unwanted attention including repeated messaging, stalking, blackmail, and related behavior.
- You may block the player from messaging you by using /ex player.
- If the command above is of limited help and someone continues to exhibit untoward behavior of this nature, please contact an Admin with appropriate evidences.
- Do not trade or send friend requests on PvP and WoE maps. You can use @noask or /notrade to prevent being harassed like this.
- Do not spam channels.
- Do not converse about politics, religion or explicit sexual topics on any of the channels.
- Do not discuss or engage in a conversation about other private servers in public.
- Do not set absurd prices to reserve your vending spot.
- You are allowed to open a chatroom anywhere, except for these restrictions:
- Do not block the visibility of a NPC or a portal.
- Do not open a chatroom in the middle of a fight in order to hinder players to take part into the fight.
- MvPs are considered free-for-all.
- Do not use skills to hinder others from participating in killing an MvP or otherwise playing the game as intended. Here are a few common examples:
- Do not use Warp Portal to attempt to warp players away.
- Do not cast Pneuma on the MvP to prevent ranged attacks from hitting the mob.
- Do not purposely rude attack the MvP to make it teleport.
- However, being in competition with someone else while hunting is available, as long as it doesn't result in a rule-breaking action.
- Do not hit monsters that belong to another player (kill-stealing). A monster belongs to another player if it is attacking or following him.
- MvPs and Event Bosses are excluded from this rule.
- GM hosted events are free-for-all, unless stated otherwise by the GM, however, do not dual-client into any automatic or GM Event.
- Homunculus must also follow these rules. Make sure it is not set to KS mode (AzzyAIConfig > Homunculus Tactics > Kill-steal > Never).
- Use @noks to prevent other players from kill-stealing the monster you are attacking or tanking.
- Do not "hoard" monsters. If you choose to lure a large amount of monsters, you must kill them within a reasonable amount of time.
- Do not drop monsters on other players. This rule applies even if the player is AFK.
- By being AFK, we also imply alt-tabbing to watch a movie, playing on another client, chatting with someone else, etc.
- Please use @autoloot and ensure having a sufficient inventory space to prevent other players from grabbing your items.
- Loot that falls on the ground becomes free-for-all once the loot protection has expired.
- Do not dual-client in Battlegrounds / WoE / WoE Domination / PvP.
- Do not A.F.K. in Battlegrounds / WoE / WoE Domination / PvP.
- Do not grief in Battlegrounds / WoE / WoE Domination / PvP, such as by losing on purpose.
- Do not automate game-play. Using third-party and macro software is strictly prohibited, as is placing a weight on your keyboard to press keys for you. This includes and is not limited to installing auto-teleport scripts, auto-feeders, auto-pots and auto-farming scripts. Players who automatize tasks in any such way will be permanently banned.
- If you notice another player using third-party tools, please report it immediately to an online GM in game or on Discord. Do not broadcast your findings or suspicions in public, such as over the #main channel.
- Should no GMs be available, submit a player report and include as many details as possible (such as map name, class or skills cast). Replays containing this information are appreciated but not required for us to begin investigating the case. The sooner you submit your report, the faster we can act.
- Do not modify your game client.
- Do not modify your game files. Any modification that gives you an unfair advantage is not allowed (e.g. altering sprites to reduce skill delays).
- If there is any issues you encountered due to a game or client modification, it's your problem. We do not offer support to solve the related troubles.
Failure to comply to any rules will result in the appropriate punishment, which may or may not include a permanent ban.